Tampa is one of the most competitive markets for auto tinting.
There are many choices and the neophyte consumer can often be confused by the choices available and the advantages or disadvantages in choosing one provider over another.
Advanced Film Solutions is Tampa Bay’s leading automotive and residential/commercial window film installation company.
Savvy consumers who do their research prior to making an installation choice should call 813-949-3456 to address any questions you may have relating to window film.
- Does the installation company offer choices in film quality and performance or are you being limited to one brand choice?
- Is the film choice a high performance film that gives at least 63% total solar energy rejection in the Florida legal (rear glass 15% visible light transmission)
- Does the installation company offer choices that can reduce the heat by 63% or more in a standard 15% light transmission.
- Does the installation company use high speed plotters and state of the art software for perfect patterns and eliminating the need to cut on your car’s soft glass?
- Does the installation company offer a no fault and transferable warranty in writing?
- If you use Bluetooth or Sirius Radio and your vehicle has an antenna built into the glass you may experience interference unless you choose a ceramic non attenuating film. Does the installation company offer this choice?
- If the installation company fully insured?
- Does the installation company have a proven track record and history of satisfied clients? Are they Better Business Rated A Plus?
Most importantly does the installation company take the time to explain the advantages of one film over another or are you getting railroaded into a one size fits all selection?
Advanced Film Solutions automotive films is your best choice for the world leading LLumar Films and the elite FormulaOne and Huper Optik Ceramic Films manufactured by Eastman Chemicals.
Call today with your questions or for a free estimate.
Toll Free: 877-575-3456
ADVANCED FILM SOLUTIONS-WHERE TAMPA GETS TINTED