Consistantly more homeowners and commercial property managers are insisting upon lighter non reflective window films versus the darker reflective metallic films of the past.
The key for any window film researcher is to determine the proper balance between your aesthetic requirements and the bottom line heat rejection you expect!
We believe that it’s critically important to offer consumers concise comparisons between the various window film manufacturers and in particular a direct matrix comparison to the 3M window films like their prestige film and their re-boxed ceramic film.
This matrix compares optical clarity, total solar energy rejected on the exact same type of glass (NFRC). We compare glare rejection (our 30% Huper Optik Ceramic for example reduces glare by a significant amount compared to the 3M prestige 40 (their darkest film in the prestige series.)
It’s this winning comparison that gives Advanced Film Solutions and Window Film USA our competitive advantage.
The unequivocal leader in this category? Huper Optik-The German Nano-ceramic Film.
Huper Optik Ceramic film is patented (which is a major advantage for any installation company that represents this incredible window film since all the other copy cats are forced to use a single layer and an older limited width machine.)
These lesser performance “ceramic films now offered by Johnson Window Film, Madico Advanced Ceramics, Geoshield and most recent the 3M Ceramic Film are all re-boxed some with very familiar logos on their box!
How does Huper Optik surpass these films in aesthetics and performance?
- Their patented process allows them to use a multi layered structure. This improves total solar energy rejection with far less exterior reflectivity than these also-ran films.
- Less exterior reflectivity is what Home Owner Associations require in their deed restrictions!
- All the Huper Series Films are less reflective than glass from the exterior and the interior perspective!
- The Huper Optik Films are non corroding and are all available in 72 inch widths. This means we never seam a window for larger width glass.
- We love the comparison because when consumers take the time to do their research we win.
- When consumers ask for a side-by-side mock-up, we win!
- When consumers check the NFRC for documented performance; we win!
- We won’t waste your time with nonsense like angles of incidence or offer total crap like their film blocks 97% of the IR or worse yet, the heat?
We won’t use tricks and gimmicks like heat lamp BTU tests that imply their lighter films block more heat than a darker silver film . Any one that does this should be ashamed of themselves!
We prefer reality over illusion.
How about you?
Our winning strategy is founded upon the firm belief that consumers are much too smart and money is much too tight, to be mislead or bamboozled; no matter how familiar they might be with any particular brand of film.