Window film retrofit applications have been demonstrated to provide immediate cost savings benefits for commercial property managers throughout Florida.
The retrofit application of Advanced Film Solutions Eastman Solar Film provides a quantifiable cost reduction in Hvac operating costs as well as productivity gains in employee performance.
Today’s durable coatings filter 99.9% of the UV rays from entering office windows.
This reduces fading of interior accessories and wood floors and paintings.
There are also health benefits considering skin cancer issues that will also be beneficial.
- Uncontrolled daylight coming in through windows can cause glare,employee and visitor discomfort, warm temperatures, hot/cold spots, and HVAC systems to run excessively to try to keep up.
- A building’s directional orientation can create areas that receive significantly more sunlight than others. Depending on the sophistication of a facility’s HVAC system, this can create challenges for maintaining comfort.
- A major component of any building envelope is its fenestration (windows, doors, skylights, and curtainwalls). A 10% to 40 % reduction in lighting and HVAC costs can be achieved by improving the energy efficiency of fenestration of commercial buildings, according to the National Institute of Building Sciences.
- According to the U.S. Department of Energy, windows account for 10% to 25% of heating bills, and are the greatest source of heat loss or gain in any building. That’s where our Low E EnerLogic Films win the day!
- According to the Center for Climate and Energy Solutions, space heating, cooling, and ventilation account for the largest amount of end-use energy consumption in buildings.
- Using window film to control the sun’s heat allows staff to leave blinds and curtains open and enjoy outdoor views and exposures with controlled daylight. This can improve health and well being for patients, reduce exposure to harmful UV rays, and increase productivity for staff members.
- Window film has been proven to offer significant savings on both heating and cooling costs with metered measurement and verification of cooling and heating savings. Studies have shown that window film can provide a significant increase in useful daylight (and in staff satisfaction and comfort levels).
- Window film is a retrofit solution for facilities professionals who want to control solar heat gain and glare, provide UV protection, and experience year-round insulating benefits.
- No special maintenance is required for window film.
- Window film was named the most cost-effective energy-saving choice when used in retrofit commercial building projects.
- Advancements in window film have led to film options that aren’t overly dark and don’t produce an iridescent shine.
- A study of the top five energy retrofits based on ROI identified window film as one option that offers a quick return on investment.
Glare is virtually eliminated as are hot spots and the cluttered appearance your windows may present from the street view.
Energy costs savings through the summer months as well as Low E films throughout the winter months save energy costs and provide a faster ROI
Call for a free estimate toll free: 877-575-3456
Orlando is in high summer mode.
Stay inside with the AC blasting.
Leave the waiting on lines to tourists.
Unfortunately keeping your home comfortable means driving your electric costs through the roof.
The heat of the summer can make your electric bill soar.
Shades and shutters along with window treatments can’t stop the heat from streaming through your windows and sliders.
Advanced Film Solutions window film applications stop the summer heat at the glass.
Your monthly cooling costs are reduced by 50% and that means a lower electric bill by as much as 30%
Glare is removed and all the UV that damages furnishings and wood floors is filtered out by 99.9%
Advanced Film Solutions is Better Business Rated A Plus and we have earned Angie’s List Super service Award for five straight years.
No matter what your budget is; we have a solution to match.
Coatings that meet all deed restrictions like the incomparable Huper Optik films and Vista EnerLogic Low E 70.
Security glazing films that stop heat while holding glass in place against crime or impact.
Check our ads in your local coupon books and get a free estimate from
Orlando’s Window Tinting Specialists!
The Orlando Home & Garden Show this weekend at the Orange County Convention Center.
Advanced Film Solutions exhibited the most complete portfolio of thin film aftermarket solutions in the industry.
Our company was founded by the former National Sales Manager of 3M Window Film (me!) so it shouldn’t be any surprise that my strategy was to out perform every 3M window film in each and every category.
The objective was to build an unbeatable competitive advantage by providing superior value, better pricing, superior optical clarity, more choices and more robust warranties than our outdated 3M Window Film competition.
The Orlando Home Show is a perfect opportunity to do some “tire kicking” ask questions of the 3M Dealer and do direct comparison and research between our portfolio and theirs.
We believe that our presentation and superior Vista, EnerLogic Low E Films and Huper Optik Ceramic Film will make the more compelling argument.
Here are just a few bullet points that might be helpful as you begin your due diligence:
All of our films are certified by the NFRC for documented performance.
Our Vista and Vista EnerLogic Films have a lifetime transferable warranty.
Our Vista Security and Llumar Magnum Security solar films have met cycling and impact test levels that no 3M solar security has passed.
Our EnerLogic Low E Film blocks 76% of the summer heat and insulates your home during the winter by preventing 93% of the heat from escaping through your windows.
- Our Huper Optik Ceramic Films met rebate requirements from OUC and Progress Energy. Our film has no dyes unlike their prestige film.
- Our ceramic film is patented and can cover wide windows. The 3M ceramic film is a “me too” single layer, narrow film also sold by several other vendors.
- Our films can all be cleaned with Windex.
- 3M has absolutely no discernible advantage in scratch coatings compared to any Solutia Film.
- All window film works better at an angle. That baloney they tell people at their booth has been debunked over and over again!
- No film can block 97% of the heat. That is particularly true for Prestige Films. Check the 3M website and you’ll get a completely different solar heat gain rejection (more like 50% than 97%)
- No minimums: We do not require any minimum size installation or have a minimum cost charge unlike our local 3M rivals.
- Our optical clarity is superior compared to the 3M films. We’d be happy (very happy!) to let you do your own comparisons, because saying it doesn’t make it so!
- Thanks for stopping by the Orlando Home Show and bringing your questions. If you don’t have a chance to visit ; call our office at 877-575-3456 for a free estimate!
Orlando’s Best Window Film
Advanced Film Solutions is Orlando’s window tinting leader for homes and business in Orange and Seminole Counties.
We offer the widest range of glass coating solutions manufactured by the global window film leader Eastman Chemicals:
This unique portfolio includes the incredible EnerLogic Low E Films along with our outstanding Vista, LLumar and Huper Optik ceramic films!
Glare is lowered by as much as 90% and harmful UV rays are eliminated by 99.9%!
Thicker safety solar versions not only conserve energy but provide increased shatter security against forced entry.
Call for a free estimate: 877-575-3456
Advanced Film Solutions
Our Orlando sales team has been driving business throughout central Florida where temps bake homes throughout the year.
The Orlando region is much more than theme parks and hotels.
This is a growing population center where electric rates are soaring and homeowners are looking for economical solutions to lower electric costs and make their homes more comfortable.
We have the unique EnerLogic Low E All Season Window Film that has captured the imagination of homeowners throughout the USA.
The first true Low E Film with a lifetime warranty and the unique benefits that only Eastman Performance Films can deliver:
Imagine a coating that is applied to your existing windows that transforms single pane into dual pane performance!
93% winter insulation and a phenomenal 76% summer heat rejection!
Their Low E films have 1/3 the winter insulation benefit and are only warranted for 5 years. That’s a knockout victory for EnerLogic!
But that’s just the tip of the Advanced Film Solutions competitive advantage over our 3M -Home Depot rivals!
Our Vista Films are designer recommended and are available in more light transmissions and aesthetic nuances than any other suite of choices.
Safety and security dual combination films all NFRC certified.
We respect the intelligence of our clients.
You won’t get hype or nonsense about films working better at angles, or gimmick BTU demo’s that mislead you into thinking that a lighter film blocks more heat than darker reflective films.
If 3M Prestige Film can block 97% of the heat like their Orlando dealers write on their website; I am 9 feet tall and can leap a tall building in a single bound!
DuPont Mylar shatter resistant, tested and documented to support your peace of mind!
Huper Optik ceramic films designed for homeowners who don’t want a reflective appearance on their glass!
Superior heat rejection and optical clarity and a range of light transmissions to match your unique objectives.
It’s small wonder that Advanced Film Solutions is the Orlando leader in residential window film installations!