Summer electric bills aren’t much fun.
Many of our clients have experienced bills that most people wouldn’t believe. $500, $600, even $700 a month!
Consumers are often surprised by the practical benefits and bottom line cost savings that window film provides.
Advanced Film Solutions has performed more than 14,000 installations throughout the region since 2007.
These are satisfied consumers who are realizing the enormous benefits of these installations- -so why the low profile?
The perception formed during the early days of window tinting when dyed films turned colors.
Today’s thin film technology leaders Eastman Performance Films has developed films that are designed for effectiveness, optical clarity and durability.
The list of benefits include:
- UV reduction of 99.9%- This slows fading and preserves furnishings.
- Glare rejection of nearly 95% on various films with choices ranging lighter up to a virtually clear invisible appearance on the glass.
- Dramatic energy savings based on the films ability to keep heat from entering your home. Consumers can anticipate monthly energy cost reduction by nearly 30%.
- Home safety improvement with thicker versions of our films that maintain the structural integrity of your windows and sliders.
- Lifetime warranty that protects your investment for a lifetime of enjoyment.
- NFRC rated films that take the guess-work out of the performance expectations.
Free Estimates and price comparisons.
Many store owners selected their retail location based on the curb appeal of their building.
That might work for business owners outside the State of Florida, but thanks to the relentless sun, UV and heat clear glass just doesn’t cut it!
Advanced Film Solutions solves those problems by applying durable thin film coatings to the store windows and doors.
These films are clear and optically transparent.
Heat, UV and light levels are filtered out.
This protects your inventory from fading and your employees and customers much more comfortable and glare free!
Monthly cooling costs are lowered by as much as 30-40% and you’ll qualify for TECO rebates.
Security enhancements are attained with thicker versions of these UV films that harden glass and provide glazing protection against smash and grab crime or graffiti.
Call our experts at 877-575-3456
If you already have a window tint that has turned purple or bubbled – -let us rip that off and replace it with our outstanding film solutions.