We can stare at the stars and dream of solutions that may someday provide energy savings but that electric bill from TECO or Duke Energy keeps on arriving in your mailbox so it might be a good time to put those pipe dreams behind.
Heating and cooling are a home’s most expensive systems, typically chewing up 48 percent of the utility budget, according to the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE)
Window film retrofits:
- Window films are proven technologies that are available right now!
- Window Films have documented performance values confirmed by the NFRC (no hyperbole, gimmicks, sun lamps.)
- Cooling and heating costs savings are also well documented. Anticipated energy cost savings of 30% are realistic.
- The aesthetic appearance of your home windows need not change thanks to selections that are clear and light with lower reflection than you existing glass reflection.
- Installation is typically a one day project conducted by expert factory trained technicians.
- Solar films are geared to filtering out heat and UV. Glare control is also a benefit. Consumers should also consider thicker dual benefit safety and security coatings. These are thicker iterations of the solar films that delay, deter and deny criminal entry.
- The warranty for today’s window film is lifetime and our glass warranty provides assurance that matches any pre-existing window warranty.
- The ROI of window film in Florida has been documented to provide the fastest return of any home improvement aftermarket product.
It’s time to face the reality of escalating home cooling and heating costs with a free estimate from Florida’s leading window film retrofit solutions provider: