Home security planning starts with strengthening the weakest entry points.
This means protecting and strengthening your windows and sliders.
Our 8 ML- mylar films accomplish this goal.
These solar security combination films maintain the integrity of your windows against impact and forced entry.
These are the very same films that protect US Embassies, airports and government buildings throughout the world.
Advanced Film Solutions differentiates our company from our competition in the following ways:
We install 8 ML safety and security solar films that meet the following criteria:
- ANSI Z97.1 and CPSC 16 CFR 1201 Cat I and II
- General Services Administration (GSA) and United Facilities Criteria (UFC)
- ASTM Large Missile Level C and Small Missile requirements
- Underwriters Laboratory UL972 Forced Entry requirements
- Factory Mutual FM Approvals 4350 Small Missile
- EN356, level P2
VISTA and LLumar are NFRC Certified that provides assurance that the specifications of our window film are fully documented and verified.
Advanced Film Solutions offers a superior and rated level of performance while providing energy cost savings.
Advanced Film Solutions tested and documented work 365 days a year, reducing UV by 99.9% while maintaining glass protection against criminal entry, vandalism and the errant golf ball.