Today’s facility manager has to be a jack of all trades.
Shrinking budgets, and economic concerns tightened budgets across the board.
Certainly sustainability and “greening ” of your facility are top of mind considerations but practical costs have to be measured and bench marked for realistic short and long term cost savings.
Energy costs are rising.
Energy costs are the second fastest growing expense area behind health care costs and are expected to increase as the economy recovers and companies increase their production.
Many of the low hanging fruit improvements have been implemented. (lighting upgrades, etc.)
Eastman Chemical has designed a suite of durable thin film coatings that retrofit your existing glass systems.
These films are built to last and life cycle ROI compares more than favorably to most energy upgrades.
These films are dye free so you will not experience fading of the films or dye migration changing the color of the film to purple.
These films have scratch resistant coatings that protect the film from abrasion and day-to-day activity.
- All Vista, LLumar films factor out 99.9% of the UV- This preserves interior carpeting, paintings and furnishings.
- Glare control will improve worker productivity and comfort.
- Demonstrable tenant satisfaction based upon this improved comfort and elimination of cold and hot spots throughout your entire facility.
- Improved efficiency of your Hvac and chiller systems since heat gain is blocked at the glass!
- NFRC rated performance on all Eastman Commercial Window Films.
- Energy Rebates apply through your local power company. Progress Energy, TECO, FP&L all offer attractive commercial window film rebate incentives.
- Significant reduction in your monthly energy costs.
- Improved curb appeal – many films will streamline the aesthetics of your facility and provide privacy.
- Safety and Security (thicker iterations) for burglary protection and blast protection.
- Interior designer architectural films can be employed on interior glass dividers and conference rooms. These films enhance the beauty and functionality of your design planning.
Advanced Film Solutions is proud to represent the global leader in window film sales and market share.