We differentiate our solutions portfolio by offering the world leading window film brands.
Objectivity is our sincere promise to our clients.
The issue of life safety is critically important.
There are differences in aesthetics between the various security film solutions our goal is to match the right coating for your specific requirements.
- Silver 8 ML: Our LLumar or Armorcoat silver film is ideal for maximum privacy and safe for IG units.
- Dual reflective 28 Vista: Also safe for IG units this dual reflective film meets TECO rebate requirements.
- Dual Reflective 25% SunTek
- Neutral Series: Available in 20, 35, 40, 50 % light transmissions.
We recommend the Dow 995 structural silicone wet glaze system.
How we compare to 3M Security Window Film:
As a matter of aesthetic comparison 3M has an extremely limited portfolio of thinner security films.
- They do not offer a silver or neutral 20, 35,40 or 50% VLT
- They offer only a thinner 5 ML dual reflective 25% VLT
- Their clear film is available in a 6 ML
- They repackage another companies 8 Ml and 14 ml film
- There is no objective independent testing for win, blast, impact or intrusion that our solutions are not equal or superior.
There is no demonstrable advantage for thinner film as 3M offers and their tear resistance does not present superior capability during GSA or DOD blast or ballistic testing.
Adhesive clarity and haze are known issues with the 3M ultra films (the repackaged film has less distortion but is limited to a 60 inch width)
LLumar Protective Film
Advanced Film Solutions offers a wide range of shatter films that meets our clients requirements.
Our films are all certified by the NFRC for energy savings.
Our 8 ML shatter Films meet GSA, DOD, and several meet FM Global approval (LLumar)
Our Films meet ANSI 400 Ft Lbs standards.
Several films meet UL972 Impact standards.
Advanced Film Solutions offers free estimates and our team has earned an A Rating from the BBB and we are a two time winner of the Super Service Award from Angie’s List.
Compare our superior portfolio, adhesive clarity, testing and NFRC ratings along with your investment costs!
There is not one category where 3M offers a safer security film PERIOD!
Advanced Film Solutions
Toll Free: 877-575-3456