We love the question: “How does Vista or Huper Optik compare to 3M film?”
Typically get this question from a consumer who has been quoted a high cost from the home depot 3M install program.
Prices so inflated that we were wondering if platinum was being added into the deal?
The remaining panels have Huper 30 ceramic film.
This haze is a crucial difference between the Vista and Huper ceramic films and 3M’s nano line.
Seeing is believing. If you have any doubt at all; we’ll do a side by side comparison.
If you prefer an invisible coating that will maintain the aesthetic appearance of your glass; you should consider our Huper Optik ceramic film.
- Vista Films were the first NFRC Certified window films. Huper Optik has also been certified.The reason this is important for consumers is the documented performance you will enjoy when the installation is completed. It separates fact from fantasy when you might hear spurious claims about 97% heat rejection or better heat rejection at angles.
- This is a key issue for gated communities as well as deed restricted neighborhood where a shiny film is forbidden.
- Our 8 ML Vista and Llumar Magnum Films have greater puncture resistance thanks to the thicker multi-layered composition. Their ultra film is thinner and less secure than our 8 ML or thicker coatings.
- Their hard coat is no stronger than Vista’s. Any implication that their film withstands scratches better; or is Windex safer than ours is false.
- The optical clarity of our VISTA films is unsurpassed. We’ll take that match up film to film any day!
- VISTA manufactures all of their window films and does not “private label” outside manufacturer’s film. PERIOD! The list of films sold by 3M that are actually made by other lesser known companies is too long to list here.
- Vista offers dual reflective films in a 5, 7,14, 15, 18, 25, 28, 38, 45, and 48 % visible light transmissions. 3M in a 15, 25, 35 only!
- We offer a full line of bronze films. 3M has none.
- VISTA & LLumar Magnum Security Films are available in a 20 neutral, 20 silver, 28, 38, 40, 50 and clear. 3M in a 25, 35, and clear 4ML and clear 6 ML and their 50 and 70 prestige. The re-package another manufacturer’s 14 ML film and brag about how strong it is. Obviously that same film is available directly from the OEM at a fairer price.
That’s our top ten reasons consumers select our VISTA Films!
Call Advanced Film Solutions today!