It’s a struggle between guys with squeegees in their hand and real businesses.
It’s a constant battle between the insured and the unsure; the guys who work out of their cars and true businesses.
I’ll add our battles with 3M and their Home Depot program where the challenge is to educate consumers before they make a poor decision based on smoke and mirrors and phony French fry lamp trickery.
- Always respond quickly. If a client calls Advanced Film Solutions we provide detailed information in real time.
- Always treat our clients like valued customers. That means offering facts-NFRC rated choices and direct factual comparisons.
- Offer more information so that our clients can be confident in making an informed choice.
- Never pressure clients to make a fast decision.
- Sure we’ll bargain when competing against another company that is quoting a cheap tint that any Tom, Dick or Harry can get.
There’s nothing special about these me too films, which is the reason we represent the best films in this industry: Vista , LLumar Select, Sunscape and Huper Optik Films.
- It’s about trust.If we lose; it’s because we couldn’t meet that trust factor for that client. Somehow they didn’t believe us when we explained why Vista Film is superior to these generic films.
- We win against 3M dealers and their Home Depot agent program. We win because we prove better value and performance and clearly better clarity.
- We stay informed about this business and this industry we earn our living in. That means we attend the national meetings to get first hand knowledge.
- Ultimately there’s no trickery or gimmicks that can take the place of an extremely satisfied client.
We have earned the Super Service Award from Angie’s List for 8 straight years and an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.
Consumers know their best choice is Advanced Film Solutions
Tampa-Orlando-Lakeland-Sarasota’s Window Film Leader