A study published by the non-profit IWFA has concluded that installing solar control window film in Florida is the most cost effective aftermarket energy savings home improvement compared to adding insulation to your attic, replacing windows, replacing AC units, or sealing air gaps around your windows.
The Tampa Bay, Sarasota, St. Pete-Clearwater and Orlando area has an abundance of single pane clear glass windows.
These configurations are extremely inefficient for keeping our intense heat from entering through your windows.
These single pane windows also allow UV rays an open invitation into your home fading valuable furnishings and endangering the health of your family from skin cancer.
Advanced Film Solutions (with offices throughout the region) is uniquely qualified to solve your home energy cost problems. Our complete suite of energy savings solar films are all certified by the NFRC.
Thanks to the recommendations of consumers just like you, we have been awarded the Super Service Award from Angie’s List for 8 straight years and an A Plus rating from the Better Business Bureau.
- Lower monthly electric bills by 30%
- Reduce glare
- Virtually eliminate the UV
- Enhanced security against forced entry.
- Eliminates hot spots in your home.
- Lower room temperatures.
Call toll free for a free estimate and enjoy your new home comfort at the best ROI in the world of energy efficiency!
- Adding insulation to the attic
- Replacing air conditioning equipment with more efficient new unit
- Replacing heating equipment with a more efficient new unit (heat pump)
- Air Sealing – sealing gaps in building envelope (walls, doors, around windows, etc.)
– See more at: