One of the laments we hear in the window film industry is that homeowners only have a limited awareness about window film.
They have no idea about the multiple benefits they might enjoy with these energy savings coatings.
This has everything to do with advertising and communications.
The cost to grab consumer awareness is extremely high and the return problematic.
Small wonder that a retail store like Home Depot would join up with our 3M window film competition to offer in home installations.
Advanced Film Solutions competes against 3M Window Film and their Home Depot agents and we are very familiar with their “pitch ” and even more familiar with their limitations.
Advanced Film Solutions provides a suite of solar and solar security window films manufactured by Eastman Chemical, the world leader in window film technology and market share.
Our winning brands include Vista Film, EnerLogic Low E Film and non-reflective ceramic film: Huper Optik.
All of our window films are NFRC certified . This takes the sales-speak out of your decision making process.
You may have seen a sleight of hand demo at the Depot store that seemed to show a clear film blocking incredible amounts of heat.
What you didn’t know was that the heat lamp and meter are tuned to a very narrow and specific wavelength which does not represent the solar spectrum of our Sun.
That clear prestige film has average total heat rejection in the 50%’s. That’s quite a difference from the 97% you may have been lead to believe!
And if someone told you that their film somehow works better at an angle, you should read this post.
Check their NFRC rating as well as their own website!
Advanced Film Solutions prefers to conduct business with documented performance and results.
- Our films qualify for rebates from our local power companies. Prestige does not.
- Our warranty is a lifetime. Many are automatically transferable!
- You can clean our film with Windex
- We offer non metallic-optically clear films that block the heat.
- Our EnerLogic Low E Film has 3X the insulating value compared to 3M’s LE Film! And our residential lifetime warranty compares to their 5 year warranty!
- Our films are certified by the Skin Cancer Society
- Our installed prices will provide a superior return on investment.
- You won’t be paying for mark-ups by several parties like you would with their Home Depot program.
Be smart and call Advanced Film Solutions for a free cost and feature comparison.
Compare the warranty and our optical clarity!
Toll Free 877-575-3456