Sometimes an incredible cost effective solution can be glossed over when energy managers and facilities leaders brainstorm methods to consider to obtain sustainable energy solutions.
Window film has been around since the 1960’s.
Today’s new technology energy insulating coatings are durable, warranted against failure and won’t alter the appearance of your windows (unless that’s what you want!)
We have come a very long way from the old days of purple, hazy and murky reflective films of those early times.
So why do ESCO’s and energy cost consultants seem totally absorbed with HVAC and lighting retrofits?
- Window film isn’t as exciting as lighting systems or updated chillers.
- There remains a poor perception of window film possibly based on past installations where film failure was experienced or the observation of failed tint on cars or retail stores.
- Window film doesn’t appear to have champions that are promoting this solution.
- Glass curtain wall companies are keenly interested in window and glass replacement. Window film retrofits would obviate that requirement.
Window film is an industry in search of credibility.
That’s why we are pleased with the NFRC ratings that document performance characteristics and expectations of window film solutions.
We promote the objective reports that quantify energy savings and ROI!
- All Vista , LLumar film factor out 99.9% of the UV- This preserves interior carpeting, paintings and furnishings.
- Glare control will improve worker productivity and comfort.
- Demonstrable tenant satisfaction based upon this improved comfort and elimination of cold and hot spots throughout your entire facility.
- Improved efficiency of your Hvac and chiller systems since heat gain is blocked at the glass!
- NFRC rated performance on all Eastman Commercial Window Films.
- Energy Rebates apply through your local power company. Duke Energy, TECO, FP&L all offer attractive commercial window film rebate incentives.
- Significant reduction in your monthly energy costs.
- Improved curb appeal – many films will streamline the aesthetics of your facility and provide privacy.
- Safety and Security (thicker iterations) for burglary protection and blast protection.
- Interior designer architectural films can be employed on interior glass dividers and conference rooms. These films enhance the beauty and functionality of your design planning.
We shout from the highest mountains the successful installations throughout the world where window film has altered perceptions and attained it’s proper position as the foundation component in a hierarchy of energy smart solutions.
Here for example our installation at NC State University!
Florida Window Film Solutions begin with a free estimate by
Advanced Film Solutions.
Toll Free: 877-575-3456