German technology defines quality and performance.
The Huper Optik Nano-Ceramic Window Films have incredible clarity and since they are non metallic, these window films meet all Deed Restrictions.
Hüper Optik ceramic films utilize German technology to create the world’s first nano-ceramic solar control films for the window film industry.
Employing advanced techniques and enhanced process control, fine ceramic coatings are deposited onto ultra clear films that transform the end product into a high performance heat, glare and ultra-violet barrier.
This patented technology is unique only to Hüper Optik, enabling our films to easily out-perform all conventional dyed, metallic and powder coated films available in the market today.
Hüper Optik Ceramic films are 100% metal-free, 100% dye-free and will not dye-metalized nor fade. Ceramics (often associated with demanding industrial applications) are known to be the most durable material capable of enduring the harshest environments, on land and at sea.
Unlike dyed or metalized films, Hüper Optik spectrally tuned ceramic films offer superb heat rejection properties without compromising visibility, have low reflectivity and will not appear shiny. A natural view is maintained both day and night.
Hüper Optik ceramic films protect interior furnishings from fading by shielding them from 70% of the sun’s destructive heat and 99% of harmful ultraviolet rays.
By comparison, tints or reflective coatings block out natural light transmission, reduce visibility, detract from aesthetics, and do not provide safety and security at home.
Cool Comfort and Energy Savings
Hüper Optik coating provides significant heat reduction, minimizing air conditioning cooling loads and energy consumption, reducing utility bills and creating a comfortable living environment.
- Reduces air conditioning and utility costs -Blocks up to 70% of infrared heat. This measure is factored across the entire infrared spectrum. 3M claims their film has higher IR rejection but this statement is true only between a narrow 850-900 nm. This is a misleading data point designed to inflate their performance characteristics. This is also true for any claims about better performance at various angles of incidence. All films perform better at an angle and glass itself performs better at an angle.
- Protects skin and reduces interior fading – Blocks 99.9% of UV rays
- Increases visibility -Virtually transparent
- Zero interference with EM transmissions like Bluetooth, GPS, Fiber Optics, wireless PC’s etc.
- Improves interior comfort – Reduces up to 70% solar heat gain
- Enhances safety and security – Improved glass shatter resistance .
- Superb durability – 100% metal-free, dye-free, salt resistant, no demetallization or discoloration. The Huper Optik Films are far more durable than a particular nano-layered film from a competitor. Their “tint” is applied to the top surface of their films and therefore, can be easily scratched off.
We filtered out the blue!
One competitor 3M, has a very hard time filtering out the “blue” shift in all of their multi-layered films!
Huper Optik provides natural hues rather than the blues!
We prefer the color of your light to be natural and true to the color scheme you have designed for your home. You’ll never hear us try to convince you that a window film should somehow make the sky blue(er)!!
Call toll free: 877-575-3456