Home and condominium owners throughout the state of Florida choose Huper Optik Ceramic Films for their solar heat problems UV filtering and glare control.
These dynamic nanoceramic coatings meet all HOA rules and deed restrictions.
- Non-reflective films that are actually lower reflective than glass itself. This improves visibility and preserves your view.
- Non-reflective coatings won’t alter the aesthetics of the home or condo.
- The clarity of these coatings out-performs the competitive 3M multilayer films sold by 3M agents and Home Depot.
- Huper Optik has a natural hue rather than a blue shift.
- Huper Optik is available in darker light transmissions including a 20, 30, 35% VLT. The 3M film is limited to a 40% in their darkest version.
- Huper Optik is completely dye free unlike our 3M friends.
- Huper Optik is NFRC certified so we won’t need to play games with French Fry Lamps and rigged BTU meters. There is no need to pretend that we work better at angles since all films as well as glass perform in the same manner.
- Huper Optik has a lifetime warranty.
If you need a solution for glare, heat and faded furnishings that Huper Optik is the prefect choice for your prestige home.
Call Advanced Film Solutions toll free at 877-575-3456
Look for our coupons and our ads on Angie’s List where we have earned the Super Service Award for the last 8 consecutive years.
Offices in Tampa Bay, Sarasota and Orlando