Advanced Film Solutions is one of the busiest window film installation companies in the USA.
Small wonder given the tropical climate and number of sunny days we enjoy in the Bay area. As we start 2023 the heat won’t be getting any better!
We differentiate our window film solutions from our competition by promoting window film that has been objectively tested and rated by the NFRC.
What is the NFRC and why is this important to an educated homeowner?
NFRC is a non-profit organization that administers the only uniform, independent rating and labeling system for the energy performance of windows, doors, skylights, and attachment products.
Their goal is to provide fair, accurate, and reliable energy performance ratings so that:
• Architects, builders, code officials, contractors, homeowners,
and others can compare different products and make informed
• Building officials, state government employees, and others involved
in code development and enforcement can determine if products
meet local codes.
• Government-and utility-run energy efficiency programs can establish
performance requirements and standards.
• Manufacturers have a fair and level playing field to compare products and an accurate method of showing the energy benefits of new designs or technology.
- Vista Films
- 3M Fasara
- Huper Optik
- Solar Gard
- Armorcoat Films (listed under Bekaert, but now a St. Gobain company)
- Avery-Dennison Hanita
Consumers can make educated choices and conduct apple to apple comparisons.
No gimmicks or hyperbole about IR rejection or working better at angles.
No car tint films that might look good on a price quote but aren’t stable, durable or effective for your home!
Have one of our experts guide you through the decision process. Always free estimates!
Toll Free 877-575-3456