It is also the home for the iconic condominium community of “On Top Of The World.”
For many years their community center windows gradually turned purple and faded with the 3M Scotchtint Film that had been installed decades earlier.
We could tell because the 3M logo they placed on the film was the same logo I used to have on my business cards in the 1970’s.
They were tired of the purple and the haze and wanted a solutions that wouldn’t be reflective at all!
Now they are blocking 70% of the glare, and nearly 70% of the total solar energy.
No metals, no reflectivity and that hideous old 3M eyesore (the film; not me!) is gone!
- Cooler residents particularly during the afternoon.
- Nearly 100% of the UV eliminated
- Glare has been reduced by 70%
- The AC costs have been reduced by more than 50%
- They have qualified for rebates as well as tax credits.
- The cost for the film is 1/10 that of glass replacement.
Toll Free 877-575-3456