Friday, May 26, 2023 is Don’t Fry Day and now is a perfect time to consider eliminating UV harm in your vehicle or home with a professional application of solar window film
Advanced Film Solutions Tampa Bay’s premier window tinting installation company is dedicated to delivering superior home and automotive window film.
Many consumers are unfamiliar with the fact that window film filters 99.9% of the harmful UV rays.
Whether you are driving in your car or sitting by the windows in your home; our coatings can protect your skin.
Advanced Film Solutions Adam Feldman was interviewed by WFLA News 8.
Our technicians apply UV filtering window film to the interior side of your car’s windows.
These coatings remove UV while providing comfort and glare rejection.
- One in five Americans will develop skin cancer in the course of their lifetime.
- Research shows that drivers in the U.S. have a higher rate of skin cancer on their left side due to exposure while driving.
- UVA rays account for 90% of the sun’s most damaging rays and are present all day, every day of the year.
- You can’t get sunburned in your car, but UVA rays can still reach you.
- Skin cancer is the most common form of cancer in the United States.
- More than 90% of the visible changes commonly attributed to skin aging are caused by the sun.
Eastman Chemical is an involved sponsor of UV Skin Cancer Awareness.
Here is their website that you may find helpful.
Tampa Bay Window Film, Orlando Window Film, Sarasota Window Film