Fall season in the Tampa or Orlando area is simply the most fun Advanced Film Solutions can have.
You see; we have the unique opportunity to take on our local 3M Window Film competition head to head, mano a mano. . .
That’s the direct challenge we founded this company upon.
Every aspect of Advanced Film Solutions , the superior films we offer, the unmatched warranties and optical clarity, the superior level of tests our films have passed and our installation capabilities are all critically designed winning advantages.
It certainly doesn’t hurt our cause that we know more about their films than the folks who represent them in these markets.
Consumers have heard of 3M. They have been around more than 100 years. They make lots of innovative products and they have earned their place in the consumer’s mind share.
If their window film was an industry leading product.
If their films were superior in performance, durability or unique in some fashion that had applicability in your home, they would be a worthy adversary.
Our hurdle is to demonstrate to our clients that our VISTA and Huper Optik films are factually superior.
That these facts are documented with NFRC ratings and independent testing.
That our choices are deeper and wider and that our estimates are exact and based on realistic cost parameters.
That we are offering fact over perception, reality over overpriced hype.
- Our Vista films offer dual reflective films in more light transmissions including 14, 18, 28, 38 and 40%
- Our LLumar dual reflective films in a 7, 15, 25, 35, 45
- Our ceramic film is patented. It’s a dual layer while theirs is a re-boxed single layer.
Their ceramic is only available in a maximum 5 ft width and has a greater exterior and interior reflectivity with less heat rejection.
- Our Vista security films have passed the ASTM medium large missile test and small missile on residential applications. Their tear resistant films (with the exception of a 6 ML clear films) can not pass these independent levels of performance.
- Our Vista residential warranty is transferable-theirs is not.
- Optical clarity? See for yourself but we’d be happy to do a side by side mock-up.
- Our films can be cleaned with Windex. That canard by our local competition hasn’t been true since the 1970’s and for God sakes I would know since I was at 3M in the 1970’s. There is absolutely no advantage in the 3M hard coat versus our films. NONE. In fact we would love to show you the hard coat on their prestige films. .really.
- All films work better at an angle . Not just theirs, and no- -they did not invent a unique test to prove the obvious. On that note, their prestige film does not block 97% of the entire infrared spectrum. Read their small print.
So our challenge when we meet with our prospective clients, is to determine their needs and identify exactly why Advanced Film Solutions has the better value for our clients.
Call Advanced Film Solutions
Toll Free 877-575-3456