Advanced Film Solutions is confident that we have the most effective and best value solutions for our clients.
Having earned the Super Service Award from Angie’s List for 9 years so it’s clear that our customers get the best installations with a lifetime warranty.
Let’s say you are looking for a good wine you would go to the local shop and ask the owner which wine he would recommend?
If you looked at his shelves and noticed that they had only one type of wine it would hardly surprise you if he responded – -“pick that one from the shelf!”
Having spent decades involved in window film we know which films have the best performance, features, advantages and benefits.
We ask questions and consult, rather than simply proposing a “one size fits all” approach.
The “best” is quite often a very subjective adjective. When we speak about the best film solution we cover the following aspects;
1. Based on your specific requirements which window film solution will best solve your problems?
2. Quite often there are several possible solutions; the determination will be based upon your aesthetic choice particularly if your neighborhood has deed restrictions.
IG units manufacturers may void the warranty if window films are installed. VISTA will assume the warranty on your IG units.
5. Width is never a limitation unlike our key competitor, 3M. The state of the art manufacturing facilities at Eastman Chemical Performance Films and Huper Optik allow them to produce wider width films.
6. Our promise is to stay ahead of the technology curve in the window film business. The ceramic and nanotechnology window films have increased the effectiveness of residential solutions without compromising the “look” of your home.
7. Our Low E Films provide energy savings in the winter and summer months.