You were strolling through a Home Depot Store and happened upon a 3M window film kiosk.
The helpful sales person showed you a French Fry heat lamp and how amazingly effective that Prestige was when they metered it on a BTU device.
The 3M dealer (wearing a Home Depot shirt) came to your home, measured your windows and handed you their quote.
You were shocked but you held strong and told them that you wanted some time to think (or possibly mortgage your home!)
You went on GOOGLE and found this website.
So far so good?
Advanced Film Solutions installs the industry leading Huper Optik film.
These Are Facts:
The BTU meter and heat lamp demo create an illusion of performance
The narrow wavelengths produced by the IR lamp is not indicative of the entire solar spectrum.
Bottom line it’s a trick.
- The Prestige 70 has fair heat rejection slightly over 50% (but certainly not 97%!!) Check the NFRC website which documents the actual performance of Prestige 70.
- Huper Optik is certified by the NFRC. We have clear non metallic films that out-perform Prestige in heat rejection.
- All window films work better at an angle. If the 3M rep made noise about this supposed advantage it’s another case of pure nonsense.
- When we measure your home you’ll get a quotation with the exact scope of the project. No guesswork.
- Our warranty is lifetime and transferable. The clarity of our film surpass their prestige series. We can prove that with a side by side comparison.
- Our Huper Optik ceramic films qualify for TECO rebates (Prestige does not!)
The clear difference is the Huper Optik superior clarity and Vista clear adhesives!
Call Advanced Film Solutions
Florida Window Film (Anywhere!)
Toll Free 877-575-3456