There are many security improvements that can be implemented but one of the most affordable and easiest to implement is the professional application of thicker (minimum 8 ML) shatter control safety films to harden the building envelope.
Advanced Film Solutions and Window Film USA offers the leading security glazing film solutions in the world. Our selections meet blast criteria for the Federal Government GSA and DOD.
These coatings and associated attachment systems are currently installed on landmark buildings throughout the world and schools, university and college campuses, and daycare centers throughout the USA.
Our security films are available in a host of clear and tinted iterations that will provide maximum safety and energy savings (where appropriate)
- LLumar Magnum 8 ML and thicker coatings manufactured by Eastman Chemical
- Vista Dual Reflective safety films available in a 28 and 38% light transmission.
- Armorcoat clear and stainless versions. These are the films that protect the US Capitol.
- Madico: solar and clear coatings that are the number one choice for Dept. of State and major financial institutions across the globe including Citibank.
- Hanita: manufactured in Israel these films are very popular in Europe, the Middle East and across the world.
- SunTek: Economically priced manufacturer recently acquired by Eastman Chemical. Several unique non reflective security films and lighter transmissions. A major supplier to 3M who re-boxes these coatings.
- Huper Optik: Nanoceramic available in a 50% VLT
- Johnson: Affordable choices for commercial and institutional applications.
Our team of experienced installers has a resume that is unequaled and we have earned the Super Service Award from Angie’s List for the last 8 years.
Call for a free estimate. Compare our dynamic and effective security glazing solutions!