Advanced Film Solutions is Tampa, Orlando and Sarasota’s premier installer of clear and tinted safety and security window film.
These clear (and solar) films provide impact resistance and tensile strength and protect store and home interior from break-in and anti-spalling of flying glass.
Typical installations on retail storefronts employ the optional fastening systems that create a window system. This further enhances the security protection since the glass will not easily separate from the steel or aluminum storefront frames.
The film acts a little like the PVB interlayer in laminated glass and holds the glass together when it’s broken.
Another security use, which you may have seen at your workplace, is to mitigate the effects of a bomb blast, by preventing shards of glass flying around the inside of a building and causing injury or falling onto the pavements below.
Advanced Film Solutions represents the leading glazing impact films in the industry including:
- Armorcoat (Saint- Gobain)
- Armorcoat “At a Glance”
- Bomb Blast Testing Report Summary (2010)
- GSA (GSA-TS01-2003)
- ISO (ISO 16933:2007)
- ASTM (ASTM F 1642-04)
- Bomb Blast Testing Report Summary (2000)
- GSA (GSA Blast Test)
- Small Missile Impact Testing Report
- Large Missile Impact Testing Report
- Safety Certifications
- Huper Optik (Eastman)
- We utilize Dow 995 as our glazing attachment systems.
These films (8 ML) meet GSA and Dept. of Defense blast mitigation.
- Retail store anti theft and impact.
- Blast mitigation government offices and high profile targets.
- Religious institutions.
- Schools K-12, Colleges
Call for a free estimate toll free 877-575-3456
Offices Tampa Bay- Orlando-Sarasota