It’s tough enough out there without having to face monthly electric costs that can take your breath away!
Cooling costs during the long summer months and now rising home heating costs that have you hesitating before turning on your cooling system.
You recognize that home insulation can pay dividends in a short amount of time.
You may be considering replacing your windows with new Low E Glass as a long term solution.
Before you sign that contract- –Think about a window film retrofit for your glass.
Today’s thin film coatings are extremely effective in reducing heat gain as well as insulating your home during the colder months.
Our coatings are optically clear and how dark or light you prefer your home to be is strictly up to you.In the past; window films had to be dark and reflective to factor out the heat.
Today our coatings remove invisible infrared heat so your windows can become effective heat barriers without any alteration in the appearance of your home.Our ceramic films are ideal for deed restricted, gated communities or condominiums with strict HOA rules.
While your investment pays for itself by lowering your monthly electric bill you will also enjoy:
- The elimination of UV that contributes to faded furnishings.
- Improved safety from flying debris or an errant golf ball.
- Glazing strength that will delay, deny and deter home break-ins.
- (There are thicker versions of our solar control films that offer additional impact resistance with the same solar properties as the thinner versions.)
- Reduced glare and improved comfort.
- The elimination of hot spots.
- Privacy for bathroom windows or front door glass with our decorative films.
Call Advanced Film Solutions toll free: 877-575-3456
Free estimates and cost comparisons