In one corner 3M Prestige Films.
In the opposite corner Huper Optik nanoceramic films.
We will make some broad assumptions based upon our experience in the real world of window film competition where we win against 3M prestige or their home depot agents and window genie window washers every day of the week here in Florida.
Let’s assume that you live in an upscale home with plenty of heat streaming in through your windows.
Let’s assume that you may live in a deed restricted or gated community where a reflective film is not allowed; or simply your preference is a non reflective appearance for you windows!
I’ll also assume that you have been given a 3M demo or sales pitch using an IR Heat lamp, BTU meter and perhaps some sample comparisons between their prestige film and a competitive (much darker) film.
You were shown how much more heat their prestige 70 blocks out compared to these dark reflective films. . .right?
The IR wavelengths of that lamp are in sync with that BTU meter.
I can explain how that illusion works but suffice to say think David Copperfield swallowing fire!
They didn’t show you the NFRC website where all certified films have been qualified on various window glass configurations.
They didn’t show you the actual prestige film because their sample card does not include their adhesive system.
That’s right. . kind of missed that one didn’t you?
Of course the film looks pretty darn clear on that sample card. I wonder how it will look on your glass?
- We offer superior optical clarity
- We offer greater glare reduction in our 20 and 30% versions compared to their 40%. The Huper 20 and 35 qualified for TECO rebates-Prestige did not!
- Our scratch coating is superior to the prestige film.
- Our hue is more neutral and will not color shift to blue.
- We offer superior glass warranty for breakage and seal failure up to $2000 per window.
- Our films will not interfere with signals.
- All films work better at an angle (obviously!)
- You can use Windex on our films just like they do!
- Huper Optik ceramic films have no dyes. Prestige does!
- Huper Optik Ceramic Films do not corrode.
- Let’s discuss the cost- -shall we?