With summer quickly approaching many Florida home and business owners are facing a very long hot expensive time to come.
Tropical Florida means unrelenting heat that enters through your clear glass windows and sliders.
Heat gain makes some rooms unlivable and drives your monthly electric bill to unbelievably high amounts.
Window Film has been documented to provide the fastest ROI of any home improvement project.
Window Film is a practical and affordable solution with a lifetime warranty against bubbling, adhesive failures or color change.
Once a decision has been made to explore the various window film alternatives the choice might come down to a comparison between the two giants in the window film industry Eastman Chemical Vs. 3M.
No other company has the first hand basis of comparison as Advanced Film Solutions. After all we wre employed by 3M for 33 years and prior to founding Advanced Film Solutions our director was formerly the National sales Manager of 3M Window Film.
For the last thirteen years we have been Florida’s fastest growing window film company representing the Eastman portfolio and their Vista Film, Huper Optik Ceramic Film, SunTek solar and safety films and their marketing leading LLumar brands.
Advanced Film Solutions is fully insured and we have earned the Super Service Award from Angie’s List for 8 consecutive years. Additionally we are rated A by the Better Business Bureau.
3M resells their window film through a myriad of agents and dealers including Home Depot, Window Genie, various Budget Blinds and Window Film Depot and some dealers throughout Florida.
3M has a limited portfolio of films in solar and solar security alternatives. Their NFRC rated films are listed here: NFRC
Eastman Chemical is the world leader in window film and you’ll discover 20X the number of choices, light transmissions and aesthetics under Vista, LLumar, Southwall, Huper Optik and SunTek.
Comparing Key leading choices Prestige 3M Vs. Huper Optik, Vista EnerLogic.
- Both Eastman and 3M have lifetime warranty. The Eastman films Vista has a transferable lifetime warranty
- Both corporations are listed as Most Ethical and are multi- billion dollar corporations founded more than 100 years ago.
- LLumar, Vista and SunTek security films are all 8 ML or greater. The thickness is what differentiates performance and life safety. 3M has only one 8 ml film that they resell from another company. Their 6 ML. Ultra film is only available in a clear version that offers near zero solar energy savings benefits.
- Our Eastman films are available in dual energy security 8 ML iterations in silver, neutral dual reflective and standard 35, 40, 50. In other words we match your requirements rather than the other way around.
- Value: Typically the resellers of 3M film add margins and cost for reselling the 3M brand and using the 3M logo. This may increase the consumer awareness of the brand but adds no value for the consumer. Why else would 3M resell though window washers like Window genie or Home Depot?
Compare our selections, experience and installed cost !
Call Advanced Film Solutions today toll free at 877-575-3456
Or check out our ads in your local Coupon Magazines.
Tampa Bay, Orlando, Bradenton-Sarasota