Many Florida homeowners suffer through long hot summers with clear single pane glass windows and sliders.
Heat streams in unabated and UV damages furnishings and wood floors.
Glare creates impossible to watch TV screens and computers and electric bills are higher than ever before.
If you aren’t familiar with today’s solar control window film coatings you might be persuaded by some window replacement company to invest in a complete replacement.
No window replacement company will detail the following FACTS:
- The payback for IG insulated Glass units or Low E windows may take 25 years.
- Many of the replacement windows do nothing to filter out harmful UV rays.
- The very best IG units typically stop slightly more than 50% of the heat.
- Unless you have significant air leaks the physical properties of your window frames did not require replacement.
- IG units are typically clear glass so you’ll still suffer with glare and eye strain.
There may be a better way to solve your window problems.
- All coatings are NFRC certified so the guess-work is removed when it comes to performance.
- Our coatings filter 99.9% of the UV
- Our coatings come with a lifetime warranty.
- Your ROI will be less than 2 years because window films cost roughly 1/10 that of replacing your windows!
Call for a free estimate and do your own comparisons!
Toll free: 877-575-3456