Building management responsible for a historic Tampa building wanted to improve the energy efficiency of their property without altering the aesthetics of their facility.
They need to achieve heat rejection without altering the aesthetic beauty of their facility. The answer was the ceramic coatings from Eastman Chemical Huper Optik.
This 100 year old building was the perfect fit for Huper Optik Ceramic installed by Tampa’s window film leader; Advanced Film Solutions.
Advanced Film Solutions similarly provided the installation in Huper Optik for the Hill Library at NC State University!
Incredible heat rejection without a mirrored appearance
- TECO rebates rewarded their investment at $1.50 per square foot!
- UV filtered by 99.9%.
- Visibility through their windows maintained particularly during the evening hours. Metallic window films tend to lower the exterior view; Huper Optik is less reflective than glass.
- NFRC certified films affirm the performance values and characteristics of our German engineered films.
- Patented Huper Optik out-performs generic ceramic films sold by all competitors. Six foot widths eliminate seaming.
- 15 year warranty for commercial offices; lifetime warranty for residential applications.
Advanced Film Solutions recommends Huper Optik for all window film applications where reflective films “need not apply!”
Perfect for condos. deed restrictions, HOA rules and any facility or retail store that values appearance, curb appeal and visibility!
Call Toll Free: 877-575-3456