Driving around Tampa and Pasco County it still surprises me that there are so many cars without window film.
Now we are talking about Tampa Bay, so why would someone want to drive in a fish bowl??
1. Drivers think tinting is illegal?
Response: The Tint Law is very clear and Florida law allows you to drive with window film as long as they are within the legal limits.
2. People think all tint turns purple, yellows or bubbles.
Response: We only install window film that is warranted against failure or color change. Our FormulaOne Films never turn purple, yellow or bubble.!
3. Drivers fear that their visibility will be cut, ergo creating a hazardous driving situation particularly at night.
Response: The Pinnacle Films reduce the reflectivity of glass so your nighttime view is actually better with these ceramic films than the clear glass!
Films no longer have to be shiny or dark to factor out the glare and heat. Technology has vastly improved since the early days of window tinting.
4. OK- – so the driver believes the above, but is afraid to get their car tinted at some tint shop that looks like a head shop or tattoo parlor. They don’t want to enter the shop because the place looks like a dump!
Upscale, safe and clean environment.
5. Drivers are afraid of the cost or more accurately are afraid of getting ripped off!
Response: Our pricing is very competitive!
We want happy customers who tell their friends and neighbors how well they were treated and how great their installation is.
We use a plotter so our film gets right to the edge and our staff is experienced and extremely well versed in all car glass configurations.