You’re ambitious, frugal and handy
You’re tired of that glare, heat and fading.
You’ve heard of tinting for your car and when you walked past the Home Depot display for window tinting; you couldn’t resist buying a roll, or two of Gila Film.
Advanced Film Solutions has performed more than 8000 home installations since we launched our company in early 2007.
Quite a few (too many to mention) were fix up installations.
We were called in to rip off these tints and do it right. . .the second time with Vista, Huper Optik or EnerLogic Low E Film.
We’ve seen our share of installers over the years.
Guys and ladies who actually do this type of work for a living; and there is a wide gap in installation skill sets and ability.
- Bubbles: Too much water, or too little.
- Gaps: The glass area between the window frame and the film. A novice leaves wide gaps that let sunlight in and look horrible!
- Straight cuts: We use film handlers to get a factory edge novice DIY tint amateurs do free hand cuts.
- Lines and creases: When our installers do a project there are no lines or creases. That’s because they have developed the skill over thousands of installations to do outstanding work.
- The film itself: The film you buy for DIY installations is typically very limited in variety, durability and aesthetics. Of course; you might be a big fan of purple tint??
- Warranty: We provide a written lifetime warranty and our Vista, LLumar and EnerLogic Film warranty is one time transferable to the next homeowner. When you do it yourself; there isn’t any warranty.
If you care how your home looks; then take those rolls back to Depot and call:
Toll Free: 877-575-3456